View Single Post
Old
07-14-2013, 01:14 AM
Paralyzer
Tier 13428 Oiler Fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlapse Vertigo View Post
That was the worst experience that I've ever had at an Edmonton Eskimos game. Between the weather, the lousy product on the field and the outright apathy I'm feeling from the fanbase... we're at an all time low. And we've seen a lot of lows since 2005.
It was really bad. We had a BC fan sitting beside us who ended up getting hypothermia and was just completely wasted and he was just ripping the fan base left and right. Also, the fact that once the game was getting close to over, I felt like I just exited the worlds largest bar and every person leaving it was just wasted. Terrible, terrible game and atmosphere.

Not to mention the fact they didn't even announce the 50/50 ticket until the 3:00 mark in the 4th quarter. Guess it's their way to keep the fans in the stadium. We need to get rid of every person associated with the Eskimos and start from scratch. This is just pathetic...

Edit- And we need to get rid of the "We will award you for failure" crap. Ma-choke-a from Coach to GM, and now Kavis to an extension....REALLY?!?!?!