View Single Post
Old
01-10-2004, 08:46 AM
AvsGuy

vCash: 500
Name: Reece

Occupation: Biomedical Specimen Technician. fancy name for getting stuff ready for Lab Tech's.

Favoite Music Artist(s): Incubus, 3rd Eye Blind, The Used, yada yada. starting to like Billy Talent as well.
Favorite TV show: That 70's Show, Family Guy
Favorite Book(s) or Author(s): John Grisham novels, Vertical Run by Joseph Garber.

Favorite Av: Forsberg
Favorite Ex-Av: Chris Drury
Favorite non-Av: Todd Bertuzzi

Next or other favorite team: Vancouver is a good team. if the Avs are out, i cheer for the Nucks.

How else is hockey in your life?: i play hockey most saturday nights in MJ, i'm not very good. I'm an excellent passer and stick-handler, and i'd like to think i'm a feisty little player (5-11, 170), but I have trouble getting a good shot off, especially in motion, and my skills aren't very well displayed come game time. i can hit pretty good for my size though.

Favorite Av moment: i quit watching the playoffs after the Avs lost Game 5 to NJ in 2001, b/c i was going up north for a canoe trip. on the way back 3 days later, i found out that the Avs had won Game 6 4-0, and the whole class listened to Game 7 on the way back on the bus radio. what a great game that was. "3...2...1...THE PERFECT SEASON IS OVER!!!"

How and when did you become an Av fan?: actually, i started following them in 97-98, the year they lost to the Oilers in the first round, so i can't be called a bandwagon jumper...

AvsGuy is offline   Reply With Quote