View Single Post
Old
07-14-2013, 11:15 AM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilbleeder View Post
So was trading Wojt worth it? I mean, I don't think anyone can argue we're better off without him than with him. Especially considering our struggles on the O-line..
Our struggles on the Oline are not due to personnel. This should be clear. Our struggles have more to do with playbook, execution, motion in backfield, and not having any weapons other than Charles and Stamps. D's have absolutely nothing to worry about with this offense, can play several guys one on one, and just bring heat on every play. We do little in terms of strategy to keep the blitz at bay. We basically tell teams to blitz us by offering nothing to counter it.

There was talk pregame that Koch was going to have a huge game. That all week Reed felt he'd rise to the occasion and make a difference. This is nonsense. I like the fight in Koch but this is a guy that has trouble getting open and doesn't run patterns particularly well, doesn't create separation particularly well, and can't be an open target on enough balls.

The real trouble is a lack of options out there.

As I stated earlier we need vast improvement in Receivers. Any night Stamps is out of the lineup we have no passing game period. That the top receiver last night got 28yds should be indication.