Old
07-14-2013, 11:28 AM
That Stepan Guy
Jefferek Stepaninner

vCash: 500
Name: Drew

Where are you from: Brooklyn

How old: 16

Rangers fan since: Watched a bit pre-05 lockout, but really got into watching more during the 05-06 season.

First Rangers match you attended: Rangers @ Devils in 06. Can't remember the score or the date, but I remember that the Rangers lost. First game at MSG was the following year against Toronto. The Rangers won that game and I believe Avery had 2 goals.

Favorite Ranger: Derek Stepan and Henrik Lundqvist.

Best Ranger moment: Can't say I have a particular favorite moment. The 2012 Playoffs brought a lot of awesome memories and there are a couple of scattered memories over the years. Best moment at the Garden would have to be Adam Graves's retirement night, Callahan's first hat trick or the 2011 comeback game against the Bruins when Prospal scored 2 goals and Cally broke his leg.

Former Rangers you miss: Naslund, Leetch, Zherdev (Dem skills), Jagr and Straka

Any non-Rangers you like: Duchene, Grabner, OEL, C. Wilson, P. Kane, Varlamov and Zetterberg

Any other sports: Mets and Jets.

How did you find HF Boards: Saw it mentioned on an old board 2 years ago and decided to give it a shot. I don't post frequently and pretty much lurk at this point, but I'll post if summoned or I feel the need to provide input.

How do you watch Rangers games: Typically by myself or with my dad at home. Nothing special besides sitting on the couch and staring at the television.

That Stepan Guy is online now   Reply With Quote