View Single Post
Old
07-14-2013, 11:45 AM
3rd Guy High

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeben51 View Post
Great post. If your son is looking at Hockey East, ECAC or Atlantic Hockey schools stay on the east coast and play somewhere in the USPHL system whether it be U18 or Premier. I would try to avoid Elite and Empire. T1EHL doesn't necessarily mean you have to leave the east. Granted most of those teams already have rosters set, he could have played for the Boston Advantage, Philadelphia Jr Flyers, Pittsburgh Jr Penguins, Buffalo Jr. Sabres or Team Comcast (not sure if they are in that T1EHL this coming year) As stated, NAHL and USHL teams call a lot of players up from T1 and NAP leagues.
Silly me. I always forget about the advantage and the other two teams are so far south or out of the way for most of the D1 northeast teams that I consider them to be looked at more by western schools since they play alot of games in the mid west.

Comcast is USPHL this year. They are the Philadelphia Flyers Elite. (Sponsored by the actual Flyers)

Were in agreement here though and Elite and Empire is pretty much useless like you say.

3rd Guy High is offline   Reply With Quote