Unregistered User

vCash: 500
Name:
Kevin

Where are you from:
Middletown, New Jersey

How old:

Rangers fan since:
98-99 season. It's tough to remember when exactly because I was only 8 years old, but it was the first time I went to a game. I started following the team intensely right after the lockout. Always a casual fan before that.

First Rangers match you attended:
Rangers vs. Predators sometime back in 99. I remember Graves scored and Beukeboom fought some guy. It was awesome.

Favorite Ranger:
McDonagh. Use to be Callahan, but he sometimes has a tendency to dive. It's pretty annoying to watch. McD is just a world class athlete. And I love my Americans.

Best Ranger moment:
Has to be Gaborik's Triple OT winner. I was sitting in my Rutgers dorm studying for a final. I was studying in between breaks and sitting on the edge of my seat during game play. Gabby scored and I started jumping up and down in my dorm. Luckily my roommate was gone because he would have been pissed. I ended up having to pull an all nighter and got a D on my final, but it was 100% worth it.

Former Rangers you miss:
Adam Graves (favorite Ranger of all time). Anisimov, Dubinsky, Betts, Sjostrom, Drury, Prospal

Any non-Rangers you like:
David Backes, Pavel Datsyuk, James van Riemsdyk and Bobby Ryan

Any other sports:
I like all sports, but my favorite after hockey would be either football or soccer.

How did you find HF Boards:
Just browsing the web

How do you watch Rangers games:
On my TV in my basement or in my room.

Added categories:

Favorite HFers:
Too many to name. Solid people all around

Favorite band/artist:
Streetlight Manifesto and Dropkick Murphys

Favorite TV Show:
Breaking Bad, The Sopranos

Favorite movie: