View Single Post
Old
07-14-2013, 10:23 PM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWoof View Post
I don't get this. When healthy, which is becoming increasingly less frequent, he is an absolute beast.

I hope you're not one of those guys that thinks just because a DE isn't racking up sacks he isn't being effective. Watch him, watch how often he gets double teamed and tell me that he's underwhelming. He allows guys like Willis, Lang, Sewell, Laurent etc. to get free because the majority of the attention is focused on him.

If he were and could stay healthy he'd likely be in the NFL. What a head scratching comment. "Nothing close to a best guy"... wow.
When is he ever healthy? I can't remember.

Probably comes from some poor play last year perhaps while he was playing hurt, numerous times where he flat out misses a tackle or lets a guy go that he has two hands on, or where he jumps on a misdirection and blows coverage or contain. Not sure what it is with him but I haven't been impressed since he got hurt last season.

lol as well that he flat out drops a ball in the endzone that would've have been instant pick for six when he had two hands on the easy, aired up Burris ball.

Likely be in the NFL? lol Get real, honestly, that bird has clearly flown. The last time Howard was playing well was 2011.

Last edited by Replacement: 07-14-2013 at 10:49 PM.