View Single Post
Old
10-29-2006, 09:49 AM
AH

vCash: 500
The one thing that I have seen that bugs me about the Carbs is his inability to make in-game adjustments. We were being outplayed horrendously in the 1st last night and then we follow it up with a 2nd period which was worse. The only reason we made a comeback in the 3rd is because Toronto is one of the worst 3rd period teams in the NHL (check the numbers - they are like 28th in GF and GA in the 3rd period).

The guy simply does not know how to coach at even strength. His team is like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off in the defensive zone. The team has no system. I dont see the strong forechecking style that was promised in the pre-season. I dont see any sort 'clogging up the neutral ice' initiative. There is too much space between the forwards and the defense. It doesn't help that his D is playing like utter crap, but then again so are his forwards in terms of coming back to help them.

And dont get me started on the penalties this team takes. He should call out his captain for that dumb penalty to start the game. It's not normal for a team with so much speed to be -16 when it comes to drawing / taking penalties.

Some of you can take comfort in the team's 5-2-3 record, but the team is playing like *****.

AH is offline   Reply With Quote