Kruger Line=2.5 Men

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba88 View Post
pvr does not fail to show up and bash Krüger

Stats
5 vs 5

34 forwards (with 30+ games playes) had LESS than 40% in the off. Zone started
out of those 34 guys, only Zac Rinaldo ended his shift more in the offensiv zone than Marcus Krüger.

On 5vs5, Krügers FO % was HIGHER than 50% in the RS. Krügers bad percantage comes from the PK when he takes the draws against guys like Koivu, Thonton, Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Getzlaf, Richards, Kopitar and those other 1st/2nd Line Centers that are among the league elite...

speaking about Quality of Competition... only Bickell/Stalberg/Shaw faced weaker competition on the Hawks. I wonder why MM doesn't say anything about Shaw... he got PP time, more ES time playing with the greatest of all time named Stalberg and ended with only 2 points more than Krüger.
I like Shaw and don't want to compare him to Krüger or say one is better than the other. Both are good and add strenghts to our team.
Look Bubba, there have been posters here that have called out against Kruger in this thread 5 or more times, just here. I post once, and you have the temerity to point out my post?! You posted on this thread three times in his favor. And in this thread, you posted a remarkable 15 times out of 265 posts (over 17% of all posts) regarding Kruger (me not once). Pot meet kettle.

I'll make you a deal. You can put me on ignore, and you won't have to read what I write, all of 825 posts in 5.5 years of being on the board. In return I will put you on ignore, and I won't have to read your 21,228 posts (!) in 3.75 years on board, likely over 1000 of which are solely directed towards your infatuation with a fourth line player with mediocre NHL talent who you used to tout (and occasionaly still do) for second line duty, and talk up every chance you get. If anything, it's the duty of people like me to provide a counterpoint to your ramblings on everything Kruger.

As an added bonus, I wont' have to see Homer Simpson's dancing belly defacing the Blackhawks crest. Deal?

pvr is offline   Reply With Quote