View Single Post
Old
07-15-2013, 12:23 PM
Asif16*

vCash: 500
I dont know why you guys are worrying about montreal getting Parros. You guys are complaining about Shawn thornton wearing down? Wait till you watch Parros. He is nothing like his Ducks days anymore. Dude barely won a fight last season. He is also a terrible hockey player. Shawn thornton can actually play hockey.

Montreal acquiring parros doesnt make them intimidating at all in my opinion. Prust is the only legit tough guy on that team. Everyone else is a bunch of pansies. Montreal is still one of the softest teams in the NHL by a country mile. You guys can beat em up any day of the week.

If there is one team this thread qualifies against....its probably the Maple leafs. I still consider Orr and Mclaren to be "Goons" but i dont think they are useless goons like Scott and Parros. Randy carlyle has turned them into better hockey players. You guys all saw how Orr played every game against you guys in the playoffs and how useful he was in wearing down chara with hits. Orr even had a couple of scoring chances. Mcalren even scored a goal against you guys in regular season correct? And what about mark fraser? Dude was a plus 18 in the regualr seasona and one of their better stay home defenders. One of the toughest MOFOS in the league.

If you guys wanna call a legit fighter up...do it against the leafs. But sabres or habs?? Hell no

Asif16* is offline   Reply With Quote