View Single Post
Old
07-15-2013, 01:49 PM
KlimasLoveChild

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OiledUp View Post
But Perron doesn't really go to the dirty areas as much as he used to and is much more tentative in his play since his concussion. Hopefully he can get his mojo back but if he doesn't we've got ourself another skilled peripheral player, he's actually been doing the exact same thing you wrote some posts ago happened to Pääjärvi after he got rattled at the end of his first season.

On the other hand Pääjärvis softness is greatly exaggerated, yes he's no punisher and he'll never throw the big hits but he's more and more starting to find the dirty areas and if he can improve on his finishing he'll be a great player in this league, if he doesn't he's probably a 20 goal good defensive forward and that' not bad. My take on him is that a lof of it is a confidence thing. You keep coming back to his second season but in his three seasons that one seems like the outlier.

And saying Pääjärvi half-assed games this season is bs, on some nights he alongside Yakupov, Hall and Petrell looked like the only forwards who gave a rats behind.

I'm not saying this is a horrible trade for us but it's certainly with some risk and I seriously doubt it's the clear cut win you argue.

Barret Jackmans fist disagrees

KlimasLoveChild is offline   Reply With Quote