View Single Post
Old
10-29-2006, 12:14 PM
Burnside_1

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by #ZAMBONI# View Post
agree with you , and think that it was about time to move Pleky . When Kovalev said that he was ready to play center 2-3 days ago , it said what he was thinking of playing with Plekanec . He was liking Perezhogin a lot , last season , so we could se Kovy playing with more pleasure now.
I also agree with this. Perezhogin deserves to be on the second line, and plekanec has been dissapointing. A guy like Johnson could be a good example to follow for Latendresse, who's been more inolved on the ice in the last games. He seems a lot less shy now, which is good.

As for the season overall, I think we're lucky to be where we are. I am really really worried about our defense. Even more worrying is that three of those guys are UFA at the end of the season...

Why all the (dumb) penalties btw?

Kovalev needs to step up now. Was impressed by Samsonov last night, but don't forget what bruins fans who came on here said about him....

Higgins is one hell of a player, Koivu is also playing well, and Ryder is a lot faster. Love the first line. Without them we'd be at the bottom of the league.

Bonk is also more involved. Smeels like contract year a little no??

Anyway still really early to make an assessment, at christmas we should have a better idea of the situation.

Burnside_1 is offline   Reply With Quote