View Single Post
Old
07-16-2013, 05:44 AM
JohnnyB11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeySeven View Post
That's what I don't get - yes I personally would've loved Lecavalier here and remain convicted that 5x5 would've gotten it done - but why does a busted up Briere with awful stats end up signing for much MORE than Ryder and Desharnais?

So far Bergevin has done very little to impress me but I will say that I'm very bitter about Gainey's tenure and will project a lot of that onto Bergevin until he proves otherwise. Hearing about "prices were too high" (but signing Briere) and "we build from within" (but not trading for better picks or acquiring more) doesn't reassure me - it reminds me.
Believe me, your bitterness is coming through, loud and clear. It seems you are so blinded by it that you grossly exaggerate to the point that your posts read like baseless whining. Busted up? How do you call Briere busted up in comparison to Lecavalier?? And in the same sentence, you claim Briere signs for much MORE than Ryder or DD - don't know if you follow the NHL salary system, but in the NHL 500k is not very much. Yet this is the difference between Briere and your examples.

I can't even read your posts anymore without an immediate , followed by a