View Single Post
Old
07-16-2013, 08:24 AM
Synergy27

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superstar Carwash View Post
I reckon they'll just send Powe and/or Asham down to the minors to be honest. But if there are anyone who is in the 'risk zone' of getting traded I guess it would be Pyatt and Boyle. Iirc (and correct me if I'm wrong) Pyatt used to play for AV when he was younger and might have the inside track there over Boyle. On the other hand, it's pretty well known that Boyle is liked by the management and people around the Rangers so it's hard to say.

I don't see who we could get for either of those that would improve our roster, unless they were packed with say Del Zotto or someone else who is also a possible trade bait. I can't say I'm super excited about the roster right now, there's a whole lot of the same thing. I don't feel we have an 'edge' anywhere at all to be honest.

I don't really see us making a trade before the start of the season, unless it's for a midround draft pick or something.
Did something change to eliminate our edge in the net and on the blueline?

The only trade I see happening is if Stepan ends up getting offer sheeted, which is unlikely. Outside of that, I agree that this roster will likely remain intact until Callahan comes back, then maybe a tweak or two.

Synergy27 is offline   Reply With Quote