View Single Post
Old
07-16-2013, 03:00 PM
Estimated_Prophet

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiggsBozon View Post
Have you seen how Collberg was used last season at the beginning of the year? Prospects in these league play under 10 minutes a game most of the time. These leagues spend 0 energy trying to develop players. And it's alarming a guy like DLR, who is a North and South, crash and bang player won't be able to come in NA sooner. Alarming might be a big word. I'll just say disappointing.

As for players not developing their offensive game over there, it's more and more the case. Josefson is a good example. Forsberg doesn't look like he's improved at all over there. Tedenby can be pencilled in as a bust now... And the list keeps growing.
Should I list all of the 1st round busts that come out of the CHL? That list is much larger than the Swedish one and is growing exponentially faster. How about Scott Glennie from the Wheat kings who went 12 picks ahead of Josefson.

Forsberg looks absolutely fine as he more than doubled his production.....not sure where you were going with that one. The truth is that you are pissed with the handling of Collberg and you are now projecting your disappointment on Swedish hockey with misinformed generalizations.

Everyone needs to vent now and then so I will give you a mulligan on this one

Estimated_Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote