View Single Post
Old
07-16-2013, 03:58 PM
CrAzYNiNe

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to CrAzYNiNe
Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 View Post
That's also a fantasy...whatever PK signs for. There will still be cap space available.

Other teams find ways, there's no reason why the Habs can't
I have said this in the past and I will have to say it again. Your logic on this part of the business is absurd. If you can have any player signed long term at a bargain, it will make your team better. Having PK at 7 M a year is worse than having him at 5 M a year.

I have always appreciated your post, and I don't get me wrong, I don't think any less of you and your opinion. But on this matter, I simply can't see how you defend your position by saying "other teams do it", well if the Habs have a Norris trophy defensemen signed at 5 M for the next 4 years, they would be able to bring give 5 M to another player, instead of filling the hole with a 3 M player.

Anyways... PK Subban is a winner, the contract had nothing to do with his play. (If any of you wish to say that he held out because he was greedy, I counter that by saying he is selfless, he knew he was going to win the Norris, thus the Habs now have to pony up the dough, where if they did it already, they would of saved millions on his next contract).

PK Subban, the selfless Norris Trophy winner.