View Single Post
Old
07-16-2013, 06:42 PM
Lafleurs Guy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 View Post
Ourselves? The only person making deals and filling out the roster is the GM...not fans

Again, the best know how to move pieces to the puzzle
Does that include Rejean Houle? Only GMs know what they're doing? The fans can't be right when the team trades McD for Gomez?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsterix View Post
Whatever happened to agreeing to disagreeing, or is that a lost art? Here's a fact:

You're opinion does not make a situation "right" and the others' "wrong".

I happen to believe that Bergevin did the right thing by signing Subban to that bridge contract. Others feel he should have signed him long term immediately.

It's okay to disagree!

What I know is that the team's GM is working with real dollars, making real decisions, and he's passed a number of interviews to get into the position that he's in. What qualifies me (or you) to feel we're more justified than him without even knowing all the facts?

Take a chill pill folks, it's just hockey, just discussions, and the sooner you realize that you won't change someone else's opinion on the subject, the better you'll feel and the more pleasant it will be to read those threads.

EDIT: I share 417's opinion on the matter, for what it's worth.
Sure it's okay to disagree.

It's also okay to look at PK's contract right now and wonder why the hell this guy was only worth 2.8 million while Gorges was worth a million more...

I mean seriously man, this makes sense to you?