vCash: 500
Name:
Joey Bones (Joe) who really needs to get an avatar

Where You're From:
Middletown, NY (will be in CT soon)

Ranger fan since:
I could walk

First Ranger Game:
Was a Penguin/Ranger game in MSG. I don't remember when it was, but it was definitely before the 04-05 lockout. The Rangers lost the game, but I had such a blast that I watched/went to games since.

Favorite Rangers:
In the past were Messier, Graves, Gretzky, Richter, Leetch, Bure, Fleury, Tikkanen, Straka, Nylander, & others that I can't think of at the moment. Now basically the whole Ranger squad. Really like Stralman and Zucc (the underrated players). In the future; Pouliot and Kristo (think they'll be very good for us).

Best Ranger Moment:
Malik move by far. My dad and uncle were actually at that game!

Former Rangers Missed:
Was a HUGE Petr Prucha fan & was devastated when they traded him. Others are Sykora, Sjostrom, Antropov, Prospal, Zherdev, Dawes, Hollweg, Ortmeyer, Betts, Dubinsky, Anisimov, Gaborik, AVERY and there are others, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

Non-rangers You Like:
Basically any player that can make NYR a better team.

Other Sports:
MLB: Mets
NBA: Knicks
NFL: Jets
MLS: Red Bulls

How Did You Find HF:
From work actually. I was talking s*** with my my boss (who is an Islander fan) about some rumors and stuff one day. He obviously knew more than I did so I asked him how he knew all this stuff & he mentioned the site. I looked it up, istantly made an account, and now talk to all of you guys with the same interests.

How Do You Watch Games:
Sit on the couch & watch them on the TV, but I'll be going to college soon & will probably just be catching highlights now.

Joey Bones is offline   Reply With Quote