View Single Post
Old
07-16-2013, 09:33 PM
Scotianhab

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SergeConstantin74 View Post
Baie-Comeau: Really good, one of the best in the league. They should fight with Rimouski for the top of the East division. Grégoire will play RW on the 2nd line.

Chicoutimi: Bad team. Except for Hudon and Dauphin on offense, it's really bad. I expect Hudon to be traded to a contender.

Gatineau: Good team. They added some interesting pieces and should win the West division. Reway will play LW on the 1st or 2nd line.

Halifax: Losing a lot of offense but they still have a decent team. They should win the Maritimes division but it won't be very competitive next season. Fucale will see more pucks than last year that's for sure.
Halifax has lost a lot of talent. Mackinnon, Drouin, Fournier, Boudreau, McCauley, Abeltshauser. There defense will still be pretty good in front of Fucale and their 2 imports seem like legit offensive weapons. That said imo their only chance to compete for the league title is if Drouin gets returned after 9 games. I'd love to see Hudon traded to the Moose at the trade deadline if Drouin was returned.

I can't believe I left out Frk leaving. That is a lot of firepower gone.

Last edited by Scotianhab: 07-16-2013 at 09:48 PM.