Thread: Tickets: Ticket Prices 2013-2014
View Single Post
Old
07-16-2013, 09:46 PM
ChOyBoY

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vstk View Post
We would have taken those seats in a heartbeat.
hmm i think they got swooped up quick. vstk your rep didn't call you and tell you about anything? my rep had emailed me and called yesterday morning that they had 3 different ones available..but i wound up turning it down, i took a section 211 row 19 a few days ago instead at $56 which was a no brainer for me. but yeah she said in the email it was 209, 213 and 226 row 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bickel41 View Post
Yes! The only problem the last year or two is that upper bowl seats are almost like gold and it is getting harder to move around and the discourage STH,s from downgrading. Since the waiting list has grown the Rangers have little incentive to accommodate downgrading.
ah i gotcha, i mean i didn't write before that i wound up just taking a single in 211 row 19, and hopefully next year i'd upgrade and add a seat. honestly was just looking to take anything in the upper bowl non 1st row gallery.

and this forum has been helpful so far, read this whole thread before i had spoken to my rep about getting tickets, i honestly would've never even considered a single seat before reading everyone's posts.