View Single Post
Old
07-16-2013, 10:01 PM
BlueDream

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oiltankjob 4 93 64 View Post
I say he starts with Blues this season he is already 20 has 4+years of junior under his belt , Hitchcock likes and applauds skill. I have seen Rattie live quite a few times and always was really impressed. I think he will step in and produce off the bat. he was very highly coveted midget player taken very high in Whl draft and has exceeded everywhere, if he does start in minors he will be a quick call up if any injuries up front. But I think he will make it out of training camp.
Unless there are injuries where in the world do you think Rattie is going to play?

Steen-Roy-Stewart
Schwartz-Backes-Oshie
Paajarvi-Berglund-Tarasenko
Sobotka-Lapierre-Reaves
Porter/Cracknell

He's not making this team out of camp, and Armstrong basically said as much. He said recently in an interview that while he will get a look, we have a full roster. Best bet is he is starting in Chicago.

The Blues are a stanley cup contending team (or SHOULD be). That's fine that you like the kid, but putting him on the 4th-line would be useless, and just because he lit up juniors, does not mean we are going to put some 20-year old kid in our top 6. He has absolutely ZERO chance of breaking that top 6. We are going to want to see what Paajarvi has got too so I doubt he cracks the 3rd line either.

Do you know what Hitchcock likes even more than skill? Two-way play.

BlueDream is offline   Reply With Quote