View Single Post
Old
07-17-2013, 01:03 PM
The Winter Soldier

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by officialmark7 View Post
I think the Leafs got better this offseason, but if you think Ashton/D'Amigo=Komarov/Frattin then any opinion you have is irrelevant.
Komarov was a agitator that hit and killed penalties, hardly a player you cannot replace, do you not agree with this?

For all of Frattin's promise, he was not going to play in the top 6 this year. He's not really a 3rd line checking winger either. He had a good start last year, but really went cold towards the end of the year and was a healthy scratch many times.

Josh Leivo, Tyler Biggs, or Ashton or D'amigo are better fits as 3rd line wingers. Younger players, many people forget Frattin is 25, he's not a 20 or 21 year old.

So unless you think Frattin was going to beat out Lupul, JVR, Kessel, or Clarkson for a top 6 role, I am not sure what was exactly irrelevant from my post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJuxtaposer View Post
A little pathetic to see Leafs fans crap all over Grabovski because of small sample sizes and mismanagement. Carlyle is horrendous and they'll never get anywhere with him.
Carlyle made the Playoffs in his first year as the Leafs Coach, he also has won a cup many bright coach's haven't. He has won at every level of coaching in his coaching career. If Carlyle is horrendous, then 99.99% of coaches with this type of thinking must be horrendous.

Last edited by SnS: 07-17-2013 at 01:12 PM.