View Single Post
Old
07-17-2013, 03:48 PM
Kriss E
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 View Post
But you can't do that with EVERYONE...it's simply impossible. It's ironic that you say a GM has to do everything possible to give himself some wiggle room, yet that's EXACTLY what MB did by having PK on a very affordable deal for the next 1+ yet somehow you're not ok with that?
Of course you can't do it with EVERYONE. But the point is we could have done it with PK! Jesus..is it really that hard to understand?? I think you might need to take a step back.

I don't really care to have PK affordable over 1 1/2 season when we're not expected to compete all that much. Heck, some people thought we'd finish in the bottom of the league again last year. Most see us as a mediocre team still.
I would have much preferred to have PK signed over a longer term at a reasonable price so it gives us more time.

Sure you're allowed to have an opinion, doesn't make it smart. On this PK subject, you're way way off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECWHSWI View Post
worse, there was people in here saying that going from a 30/40 pts defender to a close to PPG defender who also progressed defensively within a single season is just a normal learning curve or something...
Nobody ever said that. Some said they wouldn't be surprised, and others said if you followed PK, you know his learning curve is anything but normal, meaning he makes these huge leaps in progression.