View Single Post
Old
07-17-2013, 04:33 PM
ECWHSWI
bought a MB jersey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzYNiNe View Post
I don't understand. PK Subban is like every other NHL player ever? Every NHL player has followed the same exact learning curve starting at age 8, and at 9 they progressed by X% and at age y, the learning curve became exponential. Is their an NHL graph for progression that every player ever has followed?

I really don't understand what you are trying to say.
It's so simple actually...

pro athletes are "special" athletes, among the best at what they do...

one of those athletes went from a 38 pts defenseman to a 60+ pts defenseman, that while getting better defensively...

and yet we read geniuses claming it's "normal" is if it was expected from an athlete to be "special" among the "special", like if getting better, even if only slightly, in pretty much aspect of his "special" game... is normal. (these Einstein will make sure you get that it is soooo obvious, anyone should have seen it coming)

And to add to that normality, there's even people in here who talk about the kid and think he'll keep progressing more, and more, and more, and more...

and I havent yet talking about the real specials who would want our GM to kiss Subban's ass and beg for his forgiveness.

there goes your Karlsson talks, they're annoying cause they think their kid is some sort of gods ? most arent any better when it comes to Subban.