View Single Post
Old
10-30-2006, 02:34 PM
BadHabit

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PERPETUALSMILEZ View Post
I don't know if it will be just temporary....I can remember yelling at the TV most of last season for the same stupid things he was doing. He played the same way last season....stupid penalties, stupid plays/passes, bad temper-arguing with the refs. His game play drives me crazy......He has great team spirit...but it's not enough!

Lets hope he can get better!
Finally, someone that actually watched games last year! I agree 100%, his play last year was not the greatest either defensively - nor that of Souray's. These two have MAJOR defensive issues and cause way too much pressure on their team by not being able to clear the zone effectively. Even if it doesn't result in a goal, this is time when the team could be in the other end of the ice instead of running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

For the people that thought he played less last year, WRONG. He actually played 1 minute more on average... check the stats on nhl.com before you post up your so-called "facts".

The Canadiens defensive unit is in big time trouble. We are very shallow on talent as it is being shown with Dandenault and Boullion being out. It's time to send somebody packing and pick up a real defender that can help control things in our own end zone - otherwise we will never be a real cup contender.

Thom

BadHabit is offline   Reply With Quote