View Single Post
Old
07-18-2013, 12:29 AM
Price My Man Crush

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadiensVault View Post
Umm, yeah I said it. I'm not begging you to agree with me. But please, enlighten me on his leadership qualities since this team seems to have done so much under his captaincy.

What I see from Gionta is mostly what I don't see. I barely noticed the guy when he was out there this past season. That is the definition of a floater.
2010: He played a big part on going to the Eastern Conference Finals. He was one of our most important player during the season AND the playoffs. He was awesome in the playoffs as well. Just can't believe you don't remember this...
2011: During the series against the Bruins, he showed up. Again, one of our most important player during this series.
2012: Was injured. The team sucked. Everyone sucked.
2013: He did good when he played with Plekanec and he was still able to win battles along the boards + he was going to the net even if he's the shortest guy on the team after Desharnais. We finished 2nd in the Eastern Conference.

So, I'm sorry but Gionta did a lot for this team. I've never seen him being a floater like you called him. He's good defensively, he wins his battles, he goes to the net and the guy shows up in the playoffs for us. You can say whatever you want about him but calling him a floater, is ********.

Price My Man Crush is offline   Reply With Quote