View Single Post
Old
07-18-2013, 01:51 AM
Primakov!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by King'sPawn View Post
There are two sides to every story, but Blake doesn't do his credibility any favors when he puts a delay on the rebuild by invoking his NTC, because he wants to stay with the organization; then he signs with another team 3 months later, because the money wasn't scrounged up fast enough. That's why I question his character and credibility.
It's interesting that you bring up the NTC incident since I talked about that on the Mayor's website along with a blurb about how Blake claimed in a conference call that he never got a contract offer from the Kings so he had no choice but to sign with San Jose.

He replied by saying that I didn't have my facts straight and when I said I'm willing to admit I'm wrong if he would correct me and posted articles from Bob McKenzie and Rich Hammond that seemed to indicate otherwise he decided to remove my post.

So it's an example that there's just going to be people like him and Ziggy with strong opinions on one side of the issue and they're confident with their stance. While I don't necessarily agree with it, I'm going to try to respect their opinions on the matter and try not to let it bother me from here on out.

Unfortunately it's just going to play out to be one of those "agree to disagree" topics where Kings fans are going to line up on one side of the fence or the other.

Primakov! is offline   Reply With Quote