View Single Post
Old
07-18-2013, 10:38 AM
broadwayblue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cake or Death View Post
That's a fairly ridiculous comparison to what the person posted since Staal's missed a massive amount of time the past few seasons and has himself said his eye will probably never be 100 percent. Not to mention there is a notable gap between healthy Callahan and Boyle, whereas healthy Staal and McDonagh are fairly close. But how do you even compare Callahan's situation to Staal's, when Staal has missed over half the games the past two seasons?
Quote:
Originally Posted by aufheben View Post
Wut.

The difference between Staal-McD is not remotely comparable to Boyle-Callahan. And an eye injury is totally different also. I didn't even say which player I think is better, and I'm not the only one in this thread who mentioned that Staal's injury is a factor. It's not like I don't want him to fully recovery.

Forget it, I vote Stepan.

P.S. I don't mean for any of this to sound hostile, at all, I'm just trying to understand other posters views on this.
Clearly I was using a ridiculous example to make a point. Could Staal never return or regain his form? Sure. But I think it's silly to say that McDonah is better AIAEC, when the comparison is to a Staal that's not playing.

And there's no hostility....these polls are meaningless anyway.

broadwayblue is offline   Reply With Quote