View Single Post
Old
07-18-2013, 10:57 AM
nelli27

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayzorIsDull View Post
And how many other times has he done this with players? Must have just been a lucky trade by Mark.
After the Spitfires organization was found guilty last year of those violations, were you not the Windsor fan in an earlier thread who still defended Windsor's recruiting tactics? I thought that you conceded Windsor's wrongdoing, and then remarked that, even still, it's better to offer favours to players (i.e. it's ok to cheat) to get them to come to Windsor than to not have these players come. In essence, then, weren't you defending the violation of league rules when it works to Windsor's advantage?
Now, I'm not mentioning this because I think the Hunters are doing the same. To date, the league has not ruled that the Hunters have violated any rules. The Knights organization draft 'flyers', often from the USNDP and in later rounds, and hope that these players will commit to a first-class organization that will only benefit their development. There are no rules prohibiting other teams from doing the same. If I'm Sudbury or Kingston, why not take a chance in a later round on a 'flyer'? If the player refuses to report, and will only, say, play for London, then these teams should try to milk the Hunters for him! That's an option.
It seems then that you have a problem with London's tactics which violate no rules according to the league, and yet in that earlier thread you're willing to defend Windsor's underhanded tactics that were violations? Would you kindly explain? If I've mistaken you for someone else then I apologize. Also note that there are no insulting or personal remarks in this post directed against you. Just wanting clarification...thanks.