View Single Post
Old
07-18-2013, 03:32 PM
aresknights

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Wallach View Post
I think your targets are probably right around where his own personal targets are. I would say 65 points is the over/under. It's a very solid season if he puts up that number, but playing with Domi and Horvat, he should come close.

As for fights, regardless of what any of us want, the reality is that 5-7 fights is almost a given. No way he risks (or London lets him) hit double digits and get suspended.

This and the other post. Good insight from our neighbour up the 401.

Im hoping for 20 Gs. Points will come if he plays with a Domi.

I just want to see him improve his 200 ft play, and learn to use that big body. He isnt going to be the star of the team, leading scorer or MVP but hell be a valuable piece by years end.

Im guessing 5-10 fights, under 65 pts and 20Gs

Quote:
And give me a break with the "increasing punishment after 10 fights".

I want this guy to fight between 10 and 12 times this season, looking at those standings. I also want him to get on the scoresheet and develop his skills, but one actually doesn't prevent the other
I agree, he needs to develop all aspects of his game, but you get to the 15 fight mark and your probly looking at 15-20 games worth of suspensions. Throw in the leagues penchant for penalizing "hard hits" and he could be out a bunch of games

Id have no prob with 10-12 if its needed and not just for show. My post was in response to someone who wanted more than your level. I really do want to see him develop into a feared PF but getting in 15 fights and missing 20 games because of it aint going to help as much as playing the games with an atttiutude