View Single Post
Old
07-19-2013, 09:49 AM
misfit

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oi'll say! View Post
MacT is in the right place at the right time.

All the draft picks that we acquired because of how ****** of a coach he was are developing along with the ufa that we acquired last season under Tambo.

I liked the Perron trade when I firat heard about it but that was based on the wa he was playing before be got injured, I didn't realise he had concussions.

Signing Ference isn't such a huge deal compared to Schultz's signing last year.

He gets a d-, he's already finding ways to gripe about his own players and it's still just the off-season.

He seriously does need to be fired b4 he manages to wreck the team. If anyone can do it, it's him.
He wasn't the coach in any of the years we finished last (giving us 3 1st overall picks). Eberle was drafted 22nd overall. Gagner is the only top 10 draft pick we have from any of the seasons MacTavish was coach, and most around here seem to want to put him on the first bus out of town. So I fail to see how the "fuits of MacT's horrible coaching" has put this team in a favorable position.

Tambellini deserves credit for signing Schultz, but he wasn't exactly doing anything that 29 other GMs weren't already trying to do. Did Schultz chose the Oilers over every other team because of Tambellini's masterful management? I'd love to hear that case made.