View Single Post
Old
07-19-2013, 02:27 PM
Faithful67
Best Believe It!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EE AY HOCKEY CONNECT View Post
Nobody said that you must be an oiler fan to be in this league. I just don't think that someone who has no problem letting this league die after everyone has worked so hard at their teams should shotgun commish for next season, especially if they aren't active members of this board. Someone who is a die hard oilers fan who is incredibly active like Game 847 would be better suited.

Everyone is in several leagues. If you don't have time, that's cool, just keep people in the loop. Everyone has family friends activities and obligations. No reason you can't take 2 minutes to let us know if you miss a sim. It's been 1 sim in 7 or 8 days without so much as a heads up to anyone.

That's what I mean by respect. I have an our or so to play most weeknights. It sucks when I go to my favorite league and it's as good as dead for no good reason.
That's fine if he wants to be Comish so be it. I've been in this league since season one. I ran this league as best as I could!! We have been talking about NHL 14 since November and we all said I would be Comish and players from day 1 will get first dibs at what team they want!! You joined this league a month a go half the people in here joined since season 1 hence why I told everyone I will still be Comish in NHL 14 just so they know I'm not leaving the game for good!! The respect I showed was more that what I could have done I could have just not said anything and not care right??? But I put so much effort as did everyone else in this league did. And to let it die is ridiculous!! I understand I didn't sim I. A while I'm sorry but I tried!! It take like 10 mins to sim sometimes.