View Single Post
Old
07-19-2013, 03:07 PM
Faithful67
Best Believe It!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EE AY HOCKEY CONNECT View Post
It's all good man. It was just a suggestion as it seemed lately you didn't care too much shout this league. In 2014 there will also be a summertime, my thought was that if you are too busy this summer we may have the same issue as this summer. It sucks when a league dies. You did manage o keep this one going. Thanks for that. I only want a bit of communication regarding sims. Married guys like myself have to negotiate when we can come online to play. It sucks having to argue with my wife to play then to hop on and the League is mostly dead without at explanation.

I hade also been here from the beggining. Not just the last month or so. Different name and handle. I gave my Xbox away when I moved and bought one a month later.
All good fair enough. Friends?? yeah I'm 21 and not married so I see where your coming from!!

Sorry to everyone for letting the league bleed out a little. Game 8 will be Comish and chances are it will be the same for me next summer Iso Game 8 if want to be Comish you can!