View Single Post
Old
07-19-2013, 08:26 PM
Habsfannick

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorinth View Post
Boston won the cup with Krejci as their number one center, you can't tell me he's that much better than Plekanec. If you have an offence that is 3 lines deep the need for an elite number 1 center is much less.

Tinordi should be in the top-4 but let's be real here but are you seriously telling me you think he can replace Markov?

Eller can and should replace DD right now. We don't need 2-3 years for that to happen. And you didn't address my point who is our 3rd line center that can put up 50 points without PP time?

A defenceman who can clear the crease and a big top-6/9 winger are our needs. That's 2 players, not exactly a whole lot. There were 6-7 top-6 wingers with size available and we got Briere instead. If we need to wait 3+ years for MacCarron & Tinordi to fill those roles (Neither of whom are a sure thing) we will have other problems to deal with as well.
I can't get more clear than I have been, everyone here agrees this team isn't ready... I love the "that's 2 players, not exactly a whole lot" comment because just cause they are out there doesn't mean they want to come here and incase you weren't aware those guys don't grow on trees... Don't have to look far the leafs just signed one to a disgusting contract, if you think the habs are better off signing guys to the caphits and contract lengths that Clarkson and Horton got right now, than I don't have anything else to talk to you about because that's insanity

Habsfannick is offline   Reply With Quote