View Single Post
Old
07-20-2013, 12:31 AM
DM23BK30

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRangers723 View Post
Look we all love the Knicks. 54 wins was very NICE but after 13 years we only have 1 playoff series win. You cant blame fans for being frustrated a little bit. The Knicks are a 45-50 win playoff team which is good but we just dont have teh personell to be bigtime contenders. See i respect fans who are loyal to teh knicks BUT also arent afraid to voive their opinions or even be critical of certain knick moves
What do the previous 12 years have anything to do with last year?

Woodson/Grunwald is a new regime.

What do you want them to do? Destroy the current group? For what? Draft picks?

Tank, tank, tank for another 10 years?

The funny thing is that five years ago, Knicks fans were crying for players like Stat and Melo and Chandler and really didnt care what it would cost. Like they would fall off a tree for free.

I mean, they had a 50/50 chance to land Lebron. You can't fault the Knicks for clearing cap space and getting rid of dead-weight contracts for a shot at the best player in the game.

I mean, this whole thread started because the Knicks traded away a late 1st rounder and two rejects for a guy who improved the team and an additional 4 million in cap space in 2016.

The No. 2 seed in the East is wide open. You have four teams fighting for that spot, with the Knicks being one of them. If pissed off Knicks fans want to ignore that and be pissed all season because they dont have two of thgeir next three 1st rounders, be my guest.

DM23BK30 is offline   Reply With Quote