Old
07-21-2013, 07:46 AM
Prongo
Beer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GKJ View Post
They didn't sign him, so no they don't.

Flyers sign their self-prized prospects ASAP.

That's not to say he isn't a good prospect, I think they should have signed him. But that's this team's record.
Just because they didn't sign one of their "top tier prospects" means they don't value him as one? This doesn't really make much sense. Much goes into signing a player, not just the Flyers want to sign you so ink that paper young man. They are letting him develop and not rushing him. There is no need to rush to sign him since we have two more years(I believe) to get him under contract.

Everybody, I am just repeating what the Flyers are saying, they believe he is a "top tier defensive prospect". I used the wrong word blue chipper by mistake, but there is no arguing that the Flyers think this kid has the potential to be a really good player. He has all the tools to be a #1, I won't let him being drafted in the 3rd round or not being signed yet change my views on the subject. Especially when the Flyers very own writer for their website has said it before(and there is really no reason for the Flyers to lie about this)

Let him develop properly and attend college until he is ready. I wouldn't bet my house on it, but after this season(college season) I am sure we will all see him in the AHL and with a new ELC with the Flyers.

Prongo is offline   Reply With Quote