View Single Post
Old
01-10-2004, 05:28 PM
Habs4ever

vCash: 500
well when season started Hossa performed Quiet well!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komisarek8
I didn't give up on any yet especially not on Hainsey. Hainsey I would move him right now but Hossa, I would look at moving him if the right deal came along still, I haven't given up on him. I usually give up on prospect if they are 23 yrs old, got lots of chances and aren't showing good signs...which wasn't the case for Ribeiro or Ryder or Ward.

Just because he wasn't used in right situation doesn't mean he was brutal or anything, he can already play Bulis type two way game which should be plus for Young guy as you know many young guys first learn offence then defence but he wasn't getting out of position or anything, even I pointed out at the time here that he wasn't producing much but many posters agreed at the time he was very mature and was using his body very well to give Ribeiro more space to work with, and after all that I just don't get it once he is demoted to AHL, most of the posters turned against him, I still don't know why, for prospect to lose his stock he has to play bad but thats not the case for Hossa, he just needs to get things going offensively otherwise he's ready talentwise for NHL.