Building Through The Draft - Realistically
View Single Post
07-21-2013, 07:15 PM
Join Date: May 2009
Originally Posted by
Max Pacioretty - Alex Galchenyuk -
Tim Bozon/Arturri Lekhonen
- Lars Eller - Brendan Gallagher
Jacob De La Rose
- (Sign a 4th liner)
Jarred Tinordi - PK Subban
(Draft a LHD) -
Our bottom 6 is filled by mostly prospects whereas our top 6 only has 2 prospects. If everyone develops properly, just look at that 3rd line.
The defense is tricky... Dietz IMO is a great prospect. I see him as a top 4. I like Nygren over Thrower or Ellis. He can be a powerplay specialist while being decent defensively.
Other than Tinordi and Beaulieu, we have no left handed defenders. Emelin and Gorges are gong to be passed their prime or no longer part of the team at this point.
In the 2014 draft, there are:
- Haydn Fleury: Left Handed, 6'3" and 205 pounds
- Brycen Martin: Left handed, 6'1" and 180 pounds
- Jacob Middleton: Left Handed, 6'3" and 195 pounds
- Adam Ollas Mattsson: Left handed, 6'4" and 210 pounds
- Brandon Prophet: Left Handed, 6'2" and 200 pounds
Obviously its early
but I think that would pretty much complete our roster.
I like your take on it.
You don't believe in Bennett, if we can pair him with a rugged stay at home type?
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Matteus