View Single Post
Old
07-22-2013, 07:29 AM
Bleach Clean

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottsabrefan View Post
If you're going to round, at least do it up, as the actual pace was slightly over 58 points .

Anyways, Hodgson considerably helped Vanek's numbers. It went both ways. And he was ahead of Pominville who was also on that line until he was traded. He wasn't dead weight (like Luke Adam the year before on that line).

I said he has the potential to put up 100 points now that his skating has improved. Not saying he will, but if he can put up almost 60 points in his 2nd season with his IQ and skillset I don't think it is out of the realm of possibilities.

Only Evgeni Malkin and Daniel Sedin have cracked 100 points the last two years. Possible? Sure, in the sense that all things are possible, given the right factors. Probable? Nope.

As to the "booing". I think everyone here has judged Hodgson's character along their own standards, and have their opinions. For me, there's enough outside evidence to deride Hodgy. Winters, Oake, Friedmann, Willis, Gallagher each have brought insight into the situation. There's enough there to form an opinion. Sure, I will boo him, but probably just as afterthought.

Bleach Clean is offline   Reply With Quote