Old
07-22-2013, 08:59 AM
DrinkFightFlyers
Provolone & The Neck

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to DrinkFightFlyers
Quote:
Originally Posted by PALE PWNR View Post
I agree with you 100 pct, these are the guys that showed up to play and made the Rangers such a ***** to play against. They might not have all world talent but they play hard. The team people aren't talking about enough is Carolina though. The Staal Bros. Skinner, Semin, and Ward. Just what we need in the division another 2 goalies (Bob, Cam) that can just stand on their head and steal games. Carolina has some offense, mind you I don't think they will dominate and I don't think they make the playoff's, which is a shame, their fans deserve another good run, but they have the ability to play hard and steal games. Columbus and NYI same thing. I honestly think The Rags have a really hard time making the playoffs this year. Can see the division working out as;

PHI
PIT
WAS
CBJ
NYR
CAR
NYI
NJD

I don't think the Islanders realize how much they lost with Streit walking. And I don't think Pit dominates with Fluery/Vokoun in net. Washington does about the same they do every year and rides a hot Ovechkin to a 1st round playoff loss. I think Lumbus could make a run on Bob's back and squeak in.
I can see it shaking out similar to this. The division is really up for grabs at this point, as no one really stands out as a clear cut favorite. PIT with a healthy team is about as dangerous as anyone in the league (even with Fleury in net). The Devils seem to always rebound when everyone counts them out, so I'm banking on them making the playoffs just to give a big "**** you" to the rest of the league.