View Single Post
Old
10-31-2006, 09:51 PM
Markimark

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Snake View Post
Oh and yes I do have a photographic memory and sometimes to is painful. Selective retention, NO. Selective perception, maybe. Anyways if both these guys go to Free agency we will see who is worth more. I would guarantee you Souray will have offers twice as much as RIvet. As for teh TO game, yes it was a horrible call but Rivet put himself in position to be called and did throw his stick IFO th eplayers skates. But for right now we must split those two up. SOuray would be great with Bouillion when he returns. ANd well RIvet will be a great leader in Hamilton for Jancevski and O'Byrne.
You're a hoot..... Souray and Bouillion together....yup, you have it all figured out. Which one would you like to put on the right....lol.
Seeing you notice everything, I'm sure you haven't missed that the coach puts Rivet and Markov out together on the first line PK....what does that tell you....and put them out together at the end of tonights game.
Give it up WS, Shelly doesn't need you promoting him.
His biggest problem will be staying healthy. Lets see if he can make it through a year without some major problem.

Markimark is offline   Reply With Quote