View Single Post
Old
07-22-2013, 01:41 PM
ottsabrefan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleach Clean View Post
He's hit 60 when he's hit 60. Pace is great if a player has done it before. If he hasn't, then that's all it is. As opendoor points out, his production tailed at the end of the season. He'll need to maintain consistency for him to start nearing PPG over a full 82 game season. He's not there.

And with the rest I flat out disagree. He will never hit 100 points. Im going out on a limb saying he wil never do it, because im banking against extreme possibilities. I very much doubt even 90 points. A PPG pace? Maybe, but I think 80 might be a stretch. His skillset is that of a 60-70 point 1way C. Hes too slow, small and too much of a shoot first player to reasonably expect more. Finally, He will never hit 100 points.
Alright. Well, I think we both have our thoughts on where Hodgson will end up and what type of player he is (and have both fully expressed them). Let's leave the rest up to Hodgson to prove who is right. Hopefully, you'll get a chance to watch him over the next few years. At least, he will be coming out West once a year for you guys now.

Enjoy Kassian. He can be a fun player when he puts his mind to it. Hopefully, he develops into everything you hope him to be.

ottsabrefan is offline   Reply With Quote