View Single Post
Old
07-22-2013, 03:33 PM
The Perfect Human*
Bow Down to Lidas

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilception View Post
Anyone else surprised Petry not named for USA but guys like Dekyser and Trouba were
I love both of those guys, but the disrespect for Petry by USA Hockey is ridiculous. I think they just figure he wouldn't crack the top-7, and invited the rest of the kids because they're youngsters and it's a developmental opportunity. Kind of guys like Eberle/Murray making the WHC teams.

Zach Bogosian, Dustin Byfuglien, John Carlson, Dan DeKeyser, Justin Faulk, Cam Fowler, Jake Gardiner, Erik Johnson, Jack Johnson, Seth Jones, Nick Leddy, Paul Martin, Ryan McDonagh, Brooks Orpik, Kevin Shattenkirk, Ryan Suter, Jacob Trouba, Keith Yandle

All legit candidates IMO. I think Bogosian gets cut.

Suter-Martin
McDonagh-Shattenkirk
Yandle-Carlson
Byfuglien

That's how I'd draw it up. You'd be surprised how equal that D corps is to Canada's.

Justin Abdelkader, David Backes, Beau Bennett, Nick Bjugstad, Dustin Brown, Ryan Callahan, Alex Galchenyuk, Patrick Kane, Ryan Kesler, Phil Kessel, Trevor Lewis, Kyle Okposo, T.J. Oshie, Max Pacioretty, Kyle Palmieri, Zach Parise, Joe Pavelski, Bobby Ryan, Brandon Saad, Craig Smith, Paul Stastny, Derek Stepan, James van Riemsdyk, Blake Wheeler

Brown Parise Kane
Kessel Kesler Ryan
Oshie Backes Callahan
Pacioretty Stepan Pavelski

Stastny, Wheeler, JVR

This is who I'd take. Tons of talent up front for the Americans.

The Perfect Human* is offline   Reply With Quote