View Single Post
Old
07-23-2013, 12:22 AM
PALE PWNR

vCash: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Go For It View Post
I'm not trying to sound like an *** or anything, but are you sure it's not just the difference in player skill?
There legitimately is a tilt towards teams that have lesser players then you. Obviously I don't know how good he is at the game, but for me the better my team got the worse I got. I don't really play HUT that much but my team is 22-2. Up until recently I had scrubs. My top line was E. Wellwood-Z. Rinaldo-S. Kostitsyn. The rest of my team was mostly guys I've never heard of Raffi Torres and Corey Crawford in net. I played for a while and was 16-0 including a few matches with friends that had stacked rosters that couldn't beat me, I got bored with my current roster dropped some cash into it and now have a pretty stacked team myself, and since I've done that I let in **** goals, my defense gets caught in the stupid turn like a pylon glitch when anyone with any speed at all comes close and just in general the AI runs around like chickens with their heads cut off. My guys can't bury wide open nets and miss wide open passes. I mostly play EASHL and there is some in that but its less noticeable because there are less AI players and I mainly only play 4s 5s and 6s and never without a goalie. But there is something built into the game to give "weaker" opponents a distinct advantage in any game mode.