View Single Post
Old
07-23-2013, 09:35 AM
Simonster

vCash: 500
There was more to that interview that was relevant to this whole ordeal so I'm posting that too:

Quote:
Any promise of Tommy Salo or Leksand that Jacob de la Rose would be released to Windsor next season is he also unaware of, of natural causes.
- I have no idea about that because it's Windsor, Montreal, my agent and Tommy Salo who talked about it. I have no idea what has or has not been said.

How has the dialogue between you and Leksand's GM, Tommy Salo, been during this time?
- There is absolutely no ambiguity there. We have talked to each other for all this time and he has been clear that he wanted to keep me in Leksand. He also believes that I will have an important role on the team and that it's best for my development is to stay in Leksand. It's just to respect that for me because I have a contract with Leksand. It doesn't disappoint me, and I'll keep fighting for Leksand and I think that it will be a really great time.

What have the Montreal Canadians said about all this whole thing?
- I have spoken with Christer Rockström, Montreal's Swedish scout, and he too believes it will be very good to play in Leksand for me.

Simonster is offline   Reply With Quote