View Single Post
07-23-2013, 09:40 AM
One Less Louise
Dale Weise it !
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Habsterix View Post
Yes. Never in public, especially not on national TV.

Solid argument Whiskey. I've lived to see 10 Habs' Stanley Cups. I don't need (or want) the media to make my opinion. The only reason why Stock is in this video is because that's the only youtube that I found with the Subban/Pacioretty incident.

Speaking of garbage, I've skipped quoting the rest of it in your post to avoid hurting the eyes of the people reading it. The blinders that you and LG are wearing, your way of comparing apples and oranges (referring to DD and Bouillon, amongst other things), your mistaking of facts and opinions, your moving the goal posts to better suit your garbage... Are you sure it's not the same account?

Again though, unlike you, even if I strongly disagree with your opinion, I respect it even if/when I feel it's garbage. I do question your ability to see both sides of a medal however but it might come with time. Where there's life, there's hope and I prefer seeing the positive in things instead of being in a constant panic mode.
The only thing people need to be spared from are your blog entries

So I decided to go check your blog to see if you had written anything more terrible than last time I checked.. and I saw that on the twitter feed on the side :

If/when participating on hockey forums, I need to learn to not debate with idiots as they drag you down and beat you up with experience.
I laughed. You are incredible.