Old
07-23-2013, 10:22 AM
DrinkFightFlyers
Grave Before Shave

vCash: 155
Send a message via AIM to DrinkFightFlyers
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegionOfDoom91 View Post
Well I'm just staying consistent with bashings. I give Marchand & Subban **** all the time because they pull that stuff & never drop the gloves.

I'm not saying you have to drop them all the time but at least once in a while you have to answer for your actions & Cousins doesn't do that because he's a petrified when it comes to fighting.

Rinaldo is a pest & still will fight anyone. Going back ever further to Barnaby's playing days he was the biggest JO in the league but he would start his **** & then go find the biggest guy on the ice & drop them (he would get his *** handed to him 99% of the time but he didn't back down). I can at least respect guys like that but the Subban's, Marchand's, & Cousins' of the world their act gets old. I'm sure their teammates feel the same way at times too when they constantly have to answer the bell for these guys BS.
I'd prefer him to be the one backing it up as well, but even if he doesn't, I'm cool with it. Like I said, it's not like everytime Cousins pisses someone off there is going to be a fight involving another teammate. I'm sure it will happen. Some times someone will step in. Other times Cousins will be forced to fight whether he wants to or not. Other times there will be no fight. This is not an uncommon scenario.

DrinkFightFlyers is offline   Reply With Quote