View Single Post
Old
07-23-2013, 03:56 PM
HiggsBozon
Vintage Emy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Playing in Leksand is not the end of the world....if he ends up playing. Now, new team in a big league, really possible that he gets more icetime than a regular team already filled with regular players for sure. But how many youngsters his age gets a regular turn? And no, Collberg is still a GREAT prospect even if he didn't get his regular turn....no doubt in my mind. Just wonder how better could he have been while playing a top flight role on a great CHL team.

Like I said before, I believe De la Rose has more the profile to be a regular has he is a safe player. And as a team, you prefer to see that than a high-risk offensive player. But MY concern as a Habs fan is the player's development. My point is that without icetime, I have some concerns. WITH icetime, SHL is the best league for him.
One could also argue that they won't be as patient with his if he starts off slow, knowing he'll bail out after this season. I mean, what's the point of developing a player who won't be there more than one season.

So it's actually possible that if it doesn't work out short-term, he'll warm up the bench. No big deal from Leksand's point of view.

HiggsBozon is offline   Reply With Quote