View Single Post
Old
07-23-2013, 04:22 PM
S Bah

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal View Post
That I assume is the plan, just that some are waiting for Tokarski to actually get signed. Condon and Delmas should be in the ECHL, assuming Tokarski is signed.

No he's talking about the end of the season where they put Tokarski in the press box for 2 of the final 3 games and then he didn't get the call for the game Mayer sat on the bench. Just seemed like an odd way to treat your top goalie prospect.

Mayer did look better last season then he has in the past so hopefully he gets more consistent but still don't know what the Habs see in him to have ever gotten an NHL contract let alone another one.

I don't agree with Holland on a checking line, he has no strength or physical game. I also wouldn't do that to 2 skilled rookies with Tarnasky.

only if they are under contract with their Swedish club next season. So Collberg and DLR would not need permission.
Holland has had a season with the pros now and Dumont has graduated, who most resembles Dumont in speed, intensity and will come to camp with 10 lbs. more muscle.

Like it or not Duffy and Andrighetto need a player that can make room for them and make sure opponents don't take liberties with them. Tarnasky fits that bill to a tee and he's good in front of the net, for deflections, garbage goals.