Thread: TSN 1260: What's going on? Part 3
View Single Post
Old
07-23-2013, 04:28 PM
Asher

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by spOiler View Post
At least Tencer stands by what he says I honestly believe that one day he's gonna learn a lesson but he's not as bad as you guys are making him out to be. I actually find him and Rob Brown to be excellent post game sometimes down right hilarious. People that take personal shots at Tencer need to take a look at themselves in the mirror. Cause it's pretty low class to take shots at a guy over social media....
I don't think I've ever heard a sports commentator in my life that knew less about sports. I can't remember the last time Dan said anything that I considered even remotely insightful. Sometimes the questions he asks during interviews make me cringe, like last night when he asked Gagner if him insisting on a NMC demonstrated a huge step forward for the team because it was a player wanting language in his contract that would keep in him EDM when players in the past have asked to leave. This guy really doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. If this were a newspaper I'd say they should have him writing for another section like travel. With it being radio I would say he should be doing be covering a different kind of show. I know Dan has pretty strong, right wing political views. Maybe he should have a show like Rutherford's instead.